- Morning meeting and closing circle time with music and games
- Theme-based Spanish language and cultures (Spanish literacy development)
- Large muscle activity
- Fine motor skills and handwriting
- Latino history, music, culture, and arts
- Social-Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- School readiness skills
Alma Flor Ada is a Spanish Immersion Early Learning Academy for children ages 24 months – Kindergarten. We are an all-in-one Spanish immersion academy with programs for Toddlers, Early Pre-K, Pre-K, and Kindergarten. We believe that a culturally enriched learning environment will help your child gain the foundation to prosper.
The gift of knowledge will be expanded beyond the classroom because your little one will be excited to share it all with you! When they grow, we all grow together.